This includes the Terms of this shop of the Beyond Fitness Ltd. The conditions of using www.beyondbyst.com (hereinafter Online Shop) are the follows:
The Shop Address:URL: http://www.beyondbyst.com/
Details of the shop operator (hereinafter referred to as Service Provider):
Company: Beyond Fitness Kft.
Headquarters Address: 1097 Budapest, Kálmán krt. 12-14.
Company registration number: 01-09-208458
Record of leading commercial court: Metropolitan Court of Registration
Statistical code: 25324206-4771-113-01
VAT number: 25324206-2-43
Bank Account number: 11709088-20002451-00000000 OTP Bank Plc.
Customer Service / Information Store:
Address: 1097 Budapest, Kálmán krt. 12-14.
Tel: 06703974382 (standard cost)
Opening hours: daily 10: 00-20: 00
Approval of the terms and conditions
During the first registration or purchase (both) a user if you wish to make use the services of the Store, you must accept the terms of this Terms and Conditions. You can do it on the form check box selection, the subject of the acceptance the Terms and Conditions of this contract is created between the Beyond Fitness Ltd. and the user.
2. If the user does not accept the terms of the Terms and Conditions, then you may not use the Store's services.
The offer steps:
1. Registration Process
2. Use the basket
3. The offer Compilation
4. Monitoring and improving the method of data entry errors
5. Send the order
6. Order confirmation
The purchase contract is established:
1. When the user sends an order to the Store pages, and the operator confirms the order by e-mail a sales contract between the customer (user) and the provider. (If the arrival of the offer confirmation e-mail to the buyer does not arrive within 48 hours, the customer is exempted from the tender, not obliged to buy the products ordered, use the service.)
2. The user accepts that the contract concluded in writing in this way is considered and is governed by the law of Hungary. The contract is subject to the provisions of this Terms and Conditions.
3. The contract is concluded in Hungarian, the Store in electronic form and stored automatically. After the Webshop available for the user login.
The published prices are including VAT, the Webshop has been uploaded with gross prices which include the price of delivery and the cost of products.
1. The delivery times of products can be found at our security site.
2. The delivery of products to the service are performed by a date agreed with the customer.
3. The buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the package at the time of delivery (or pick). In case of damaged packaging error must be fixed on the spot Protocol.
Possible methods of payment
1. Personal receipt in the store in cash or by credit card
2. Cash on delivery, the delivery of the goods in cash at the same time taking over
3. Bank Transfer (forward references)
Right of withdrawal
The consumer has the right of withdrawal and termination (1 Govt. Decree 45/2014. (II. 26.))
§ 20 (1) In the case outside the premises and entered into an agreement concluded between the distance contract the consumer is entitled to a right of withdrawal without giving reasons within the period specified in paragraph (2). In addition to an off-premises contracts between bound and distance, which is to provide services if, after § 13 or statement under § 19 to take the performance begins, the consumer within the time limit specified in paragraph (2) for a right of termination without cause .
(2) the right of withdrawal or termination pursuant to paragraph (1) Consumer
a) sale of products
aa) of the product,
b) When selling multiple products, each product if the products are different service time, the last provided,
In case c) batch or multi-piece product of the last lot or piece provided,
d) if the product is to be provided on a regular basis within a specified period, the first service,
the consumer or by the date of receipt of their choice, other than the carrier, a third party;
In a contract for the provision b) the date of conclusion of the contract services
It is exercised within fourteen days.
in point a) (3), A (2) shall not affect the consumer's right to withdrawal rights set out in this § exercised in the period between the conclusion of the contract date and the date of receipt of the product.
10. Information concerning the right of withdrawal or cancellation due to failure to comply with the consumer rights